Award Application Periods
For Audax Australia multi-season Ultra Randonneur or Australian Randonneur Awards you must apply by 20 November.
The closure date for applications for Audax Australia single season awards or the Woodrup 5000 Award is 15 December.
- There is no fee for Members of Audax Australia.
- The fee for non-Members is $12.00 per award.
Subject to any restriction set out in the Award descriptions, a rider may apply for as many awards as their riding record entitles them.
The Awards Secretary retains absolute discretion to accept or reject an application for an award, including whether to accept evidence proffered or to determine whether claimed rides are eligible. This may particularly be the case when considering applications from Members with a long history of rides completed when they were living outside Australia.
Applying for an Award
The list below includes annual awards you may be eligible to apply for, assuming you have completed the required rides.
Some awards can only be applied for once per season. These awards will not appear in the eligible list if you’ve already applied.
The Awards Policy should be consulted for the exact rules and requirements.
- Dirt Series
- Nouveau Randonneur
- Audax Australia Annual (Distance) Award
- Gran Turismo Super Randonneur
- Australian Super Randonneur
- Australian Interstate Super Randonneur
- Audax Club Parisien Super Randonneur
- Year Round Randonneur
- Petite Year Round Randonneur